Student At Large
Students-at-Large are not admitted to a degree-granting program. As non-degree seeking students, SALs have permission to take graduate-level classes after submission of the proper admission documents.
Requirements for applying Student-at-Large:
- A Student-at-Large may be denied admission if the current GPA standing is lower than an accumulative score of 2.75.
- A Student-at-Large does indeed have the option to select MS Degree Program enrollment. Re-application is not necessary unless the student has taken one full academic year off.
The admission documents that must be submitted on the application deadline specified on the Academic Calendar are:
- KSI Application Form and $50 non-refundable application fee
- Copy of Diploma – Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Official Transcripts from your current/most recently attended college/university. Transcripts must be mailed directly to KSI – Knowledge Systems Institute Graduate School, Office of Admissions, 3420 Main Street, Skokie, IL 60076. Electronic Transcripts are not accepted.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation – must include an original signature.
- Copy of Photo ID – State ID or Driver's License
For more details regarding document submission, please visit the Admissions > Application > Application Process > Domestic > Domestic Student at Large Process.
After submission of all documents, the Admission Council will take five business days to inform you of the decision.