Application Process for Domestic Master's Degree Program
Domestic Students seeking enrollment to the Master's Degree Program at KSI Graduate School must have a four-years bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. Applicants must also have an accumulated GPA of 2.75.
If an applicant's Bachelor's Degree is not related to Computer and Information Sciences, this will not deter his or her admission. Due to having an inadequate Computer Science Background, KSI Graduate School's Admission Council may make the decision that said applicant take up to four (4) prerequisite courses. These prerequisites will serve as the background an applicant needs to comprehend the Graduate level courses.
Applicants must submit:
- Application Form and $50 non-refundable application fee
- Copy of Diploma - Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Official Transcripts from your current/most recently attended college/university. Transcripts must be mailed directly to KSI: Knowledge Systems Institute Graduate School, Office of Admissions, 3420 Main Street, Skokie, IL 60076. Electronic Transcripts are not accepted.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation. At least one (1) of the 3 letters must be from academia. Letters of recommendation may be no older than 6-months from the date of application.
- Copy of Photo ID - State ID or Driver's License
For the application dealine, please visit Academic > Calendar & Schedules.
While KSI has application deadlines for each term, we review files on a rolling basis. Once we receive all required application materials, allow two weeks for an admission decision. Early applications are encouraged.